Weekly Faculty Coaching Group
Would you like to:
- Write more consistently?
- Decrease that feeling of overwhelm?
- Get tenure?
- Enjoy a more balanced life?
- Feel optimistic about your future?
The Solution is Here!
Our groups are different than some in university settings. We focus on the process of becoming a productive writer, not on the content of what you’re writing.
The net result? You don’t just finish your important writing – you learn proven methods to become a life-long, consistent, and productive writer!
Your coach will help you prioritize, make realistic plans, hold you accountable for taking small, doable steps each day, and facilitate discussion about the difficulties that you each face as a faculty member.
Once you have paid, one of our faculty coaches will meet with you individually by phone before the groups starts, to make sure that group coaching is right for you. Of course, you will get a complete refund if you decide in this preliminary call that this format won’t work for you at the present time.
- Groups meet weekly. Schedule to be mutually decided by first few participants along with your coach
- Fee: $65 per session payable every four weeks, in advance (total is $260 for four sessions)
- Length of each group session: 75 minutes
Only a few spots left, so sign up now!